Friday, April 30, 2010

The closest to prison I will ever get....

Would be the first impression of my new job. That place is...strict.
  • No cellphones AT ALL, like not even off in your purse, this includes the breakroom, smoke shack (not that it applies to me) or on the work floor. They have to be out in your car.
  • There are no clocks anywhere on the walls...just a room full of cubicles.
  • If you clock in even 1 minute late, they count it against you. 3 gets you a write up. You have the chance to be late 4 times in one single day.
  • No books, crosswords, anything extra at your desk.
  • You have to maintain a 95% performance rate.

One bonus is the dresscode is basically anything except tank tops, short shorts, flipflops and sweat pants as long as your clothes are clean and in good repair you're good to go.
Another bonus is the pay, I must say that is the BIGGEST reason I chose to apply for this job.
Plus it's only temporary...when the baby comes I will be done there.
I just gotta keep an open mind...I'm sure they just made it sound so awful today to kinda weed out the people who are there to just screw around and not take their job seriously.

1 comment:

  1. no clocks? seriously... that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

    ReplyDelete