Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter 2010!!

This Easter was a little different than usual. First thing I went to Mass with Michael, Anecia and Tony and their family. It was actually a pretty interesting experience. I have never been to Catholic church today and it was so much different than any other service I've ever been to. But I enjoyed it actually. 

Then after we got done with mass we went to J&D's and had some breakfast, then I went to my grandma Peterson's house. She was serving breakfast too, so I didn't eat there but I had a little fruit and just visited with my family. 

We weren't supposed to color Easter Eggs until later in the evening but around 3 o'clock I got a text, well a few explaining that egg coloring time was moved up to...well right then. So I headed back over to Anecia and Michael's house and we opened our Easter baskets from Marie....


Then after we all opened our baskets


Kalel got all hyped up on Pixie Sticks.

We finally got down to the egg coloring. Apparently around here it's tradition to color "dirty eggs" I didn't even know what we should draw, and mine didn't really turn out dirty. Just random.


I think that Anecia won the "Dirty Egg" contest:


For some reason there was like 5 dozen eggs that we were supposed to color and after Kalel colored about 5 he was done and ready to just eat them, and Anecia and Michael decided they needed to eat some as well....




We all worked very hard on our eggs...
 

my pregnant egg. :)
anecia's baby chicken egg, and an overview of most of our eggs.

No comments:

Post a Comment