Monday, April 5, 2010

Emotional Rollercoaster is me.

       I've been up and down for days, dang hormones. But today has been a really good day. Between finding out what my work schedule is for my new job, getting the frappuchino I was craving and it being Happy Hour when I stopped at Sonic, I feel pretty freaking good today.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
      The only thing slightly bothering me is my littlest sister blaming the bad stuff she does on a "voice" in her head. I honestly don't know whether to buy what she's saying or brush it off as some excuse to get away with stuff. My mom is really freaked out and is afraid that she could have gotten bi-polar disorder from her biological mom, since it is sometimes mistaken for ADHD when kids are young and that is what she is currently treated for. 

      It is such a strange thing to deal with such an occurrence is ones life. I try to be understanding because she really has been through a lot in her life and really no one knows what she is going through but her. It all happened so long ago that she doesn't really recall what happened and that makes it hard too, like my parents want to take her to counseling but I don't know how much good it would do to talk about something you don't remember...she's almost 10, and she was abused from birth until she was 3; and then she came to live with us. She learned how to talk and quickly caught up pretty close to the level she should be on. I really hope this all blows over soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment