Wednesday, April 21, 2010

So glad things are panning out to my advantage


I have been down about a lot of things lately and it hasn't really been fair to me or many people around me. I was looking around and everywhere I just saw all my friends and people that I went to school with living with their long term boyfriends, getting engaged, getting married and starting their families. It was very hard for me to sit and watch while being single, lonely and pregnant. 


And in good news I went and got a fetal echo done on Broderyck yesterday and the cardiologist at Primary Childrens said that he has beautiful veins, lol. And that even if he was my family member he would tell me that I have nothing to worry about. At least not as far as major things go. So Broderyck is very lucky and won't have to have surgery like I did when I was a baby, this is such a relief since that was my biggest fear these 22 weeks, and even before I got pregnant I was always afraid that I would pass on my heart condition. Praise Jesus I didn't. I can't wait until my beautiful healthy baby boy gets here,


 

No comments:

Post a Comment