Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Playing Catch Up on the Last Few Days....

I haven't updated my blog in a few days and I guess it's time....
          And of course it always seems that if one thing is going wrong it can't always be the only thing and other stuff has to fall apart along with it. Which is when I come to the part of my baby daddy calling last night and talking to me for 50 minutes about nothing. He called to "see how everything is going" which is something he hasn't done this entire time...which was the number one thing I thought was odd, then tried to tell me how much he cares about me and how he never meant to hurt me and how he's going to "try really really hard
     Then come to find out that a couple days ago he got in a fight with the girl he decided to date instead of make this family work and said something to the effect of "fine don't be with me then" Now it makes more sense, like he was hoping I'd just jump back on the bandwagon and give him another shot. I'm just done with him. I told him that too, I told him I'm not going to hold my breath and wait for him to grow up. If he can prove himself he can try and make a relationship with Broderyck but I honestly know that in due time when he's old enough he will realize just like the rest of us that his dad is just a let down...that he doesn't follow through and stretches the truth to such an extreme that even he doesn't know what's true and what he's made up. 
     Speaking of let downs by dads on Sunday my dad took me to the zoo like I asked him to, but instead of it being a "father daughter" day with me and my sisters he randomly invited my aunt and her kids, it's not a bad thing he just didn't ask, and then proceeded to make things "fair" by buying everyone else breakfast at McDonald's and all I got was A hash-brown...then lunch came and everyone had pre-made sub sandwiches and I had to make my own. I just always feel like because I'm vegetarian I get singled out and everyone sees it as more of a burden than anything and it's really frustrating, I've been a vegetarian for almost 6 years...you'd think my family would be used to it by now.

      It's been quite the frustrating few days it's true. Saturday was Brett and Chelsea's official house warming party. I was VIP which meant that I agreed to come early and stay there late in order to keep Chelsea sane in case any shit went down.
      Well some shit definitely went down and there wasn't anything I could do about it. We probably shouldn't have been talking shit it's true, but the girls we had a problem with shouldn't have been there anyways. 
     They knew Chelsea didn't like them and still they insisted on coming and being loud and drinking too much. The night ended up with the one girl trying to beat the crap out of Chelsea's 14 year old cousin and the other girl showing way too much of her bare skin that we didn't want to see. The crap talk continued and the girl who fought Kait decided to say that she wouldn't have had a problem fighting anyone there, even me, even with me being pregnant. That is ridiculous. We're not in high school anymore. I am SO sick of drama. SO sick of it. Like I have enough of it without stupid girls trying to act hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment