Saturday, May 1, 2010

Within The Next Year I Will....

A list of goals that I will complete within the next year:
  • Use my Flex CD at Goldenwest Credit Union for house savings.
  • Put 10% of every check into a Money Market account for Emergency Savings.
  • Buy a newer car
    • less than 10,000 miles on it.
    • This will help to build credit.
  • Pay off my Visa Credit card and my Line of Credit.
    • Line of Credit for have to situations only
    • Visa only when I have the money to just go home and pay it off.
  • Save up $10,000 for a downpayment on a house, and for the fixup costs of the house. (i.e. new carpet, paint, new appliances, ect.)
  • Purchase a small starter house for Broderyck, Grenade and I.
    • 3 bedrooms
      • Master Bedroom
      • Broderyck's Room
      • Guest Room/Office Space
    • Small backyard
      • Not too much yardwork involved
      • A Sandbox
      • A Swingset
      • Room for Grenade to run around
      • A doggy door
      • A small patio
    • A garage
      • Car
      • Bicycles
    • 2 bathrooms
    • A big enough living room, or dining room/living room area for small family parties.
    • Fireplace
Things I do NOT want....
(which all are lifetime goals)
  • I do not want to have to call my parents for money.
  • I do not want to have to borrow money from anyone for that matter.
  • I do not want to ever have to rely on a man.
  • I do not want to be in the hole financially.
  • I do not want Broderyck to every go without.
  • I do not want someone I'm dating to distract me from my goals, but rather stand behind me and support my choices.

No comments:

Post a Comment