Saturday, May 29, 2010

Normality....going once? Going twice? Sold to...Reality.

I'm about sick of anything with a dick. Yep, it's true. Guys have worn me out. I'm sick of all these fake ass guys who think they can just say "hey baby, you're really cute" and get in my pants. Or kiss me and then never talk to me again. Sorry boys, I don't roll that way. I don't play the "if I just stop talking to her and start talking to some other girl things will be okay" game. I play the "honesty is better game" Hell, my facebook profile says "Random, fiesty, creative, blunt, honest, loving, loud, tattooed, veg (6 years), soon to be mom (Aug 31) who hates dishonest, half-truths, backstabbing, & not keeping your word." right in that little about me box that EVERYONE can read, and I don't just write stuff to fill up that little box.

I try and give people chances. But why is it that I'm a stepping stone? Cool, you knew I was prego from the get go...cool you ask me something and I'll tell you the honest truth. But fact is I have feelings and you eff with them and you'll get some retaliation. If I fall for a guy I tend to fall hard and it isn't a very common thing. So when you make me believe that you care and feel even SEMI the same way, I will probably believe you...and probably end up hurt...

So lets make a couple things clear....
I'm not easy,
I'm not fake,
I don't put up with losers,
I will not be your sugar mama,
I will not just stick around until something better comes along,
don't sweet talk me unless you mean it,
I love pet names...but not if every girl in your life gets called the same ones-just don't bother if it's "typical",
I do research-when we have common aquantinces I ask about you...I hope that what your friends say and how you treat me match,
If you get to meet my family you're one lucky sob...that's a HUGE deal to me,
It goes both ways-don't introduce me to your family and good friends if it's a one time thing,
If you're a player-just leave me alone,
Don't act like you have no self confidence just to get compliments from me.
I don't mind just hanging out, being friends-I'm not saying once we hangout we have to be an item...but don't treat it like we're one if there isn't any potential.

Just be real with me. High school is over. This isn't reality tv. Things can be really be how they look, seem, and feel. That's what I want in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment